Vintage 70s Santa Pack III Christmas Accessories:
* Christmas tree centerpiece, about 19" (48.5 cm) tall, has bias ruffles with contrast rick-rack trim and attached ribbon bow.
* Log carrier, 23.5 x 34.75" (59.8 x 88.5 cm), lined with vinyl, has purchased webbing for handles. * Stuffed drum hassock, about 12.5" (31.8 cm) tall, has contrast bands with eyelets for cording, ribbon or braid trim.
* Stuffed braided wreath, about 18" (46 cm) in diameter, has attached contrast ribbon bow.
* Gift pouches in three sizes, 3.75 x 4.75" (9.5 x 12 cm), 6.25 x 9.5" (15.6 x 24.3 cm), or 7.25 x 16.5" (18.6 x 41.8 cm) have drawstring closing and optional contrast rick-rack piping or ribbon trim.
* Reversible placemat has contrast binding and contrast napkin with embroidered initial trim. Stuffed pillow, 30" (76 cm) square, has gathered corners and piping trim.
Pattern contains non-reusable heat set transfers for five sets of alphabet initials for napkins.
Pattern is UNCUT with factory folds.. The envelope is in good/fair condition, light wear and small tears at opening.
Santa Pack III
Note: Pattern is in a large format envelope and is thick and heavy so the shipping is higher than most patterns.